Age/Gender: 70 / Male
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Honours) Degree, University of Malaya
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Board Committee Membership(s):
Date Appointed / Working Experience:
Tan Sri Lee Oi Hian was appointed as a Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of IJM Plantations Berhad on 21 September 2021.
He joined Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) in 1974 as an executive and was subsequently appointed to the Board of KLK in 1985. In 1993, he was appointed as the Group’s Chairman/Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) and held the position until 2008, when he relinquished his role as Chairman, but remains as Executive Director and CEO of the KLK Group. He was formerly the Chairman of the Malaysian Palm Oil Council.
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Batu Kawan Berhad
- Perdana Leadership Foundation (Trustee)
- UTAR Education Foundation (Trustee)
- Yayasan KLK (Trustee)
- Yayasan Wesley (Trustee)
Other Current Position(s) Held: