IJM Plantations Berhad Scholarship Award 2021
The Award recognises and rewards students who are enthusiastic about their future career paths by building a solid academic foundation today.
The IJM Plantations Berhad Scholarship Award is established to help develop, nurture and raise young and bright Malaysian talents of the future, especially students of Sabahan origin. Through the Award, students are given a chance to realise their potential, hence achieving their highest ambitions.
Students with excellent academic records, who are proactive and highly-motivated, and intend to pursue or are currently pursuing any of the following courses are encouraged to apply for the IJM Plantations Berhad Scholarship Award 2021.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- RM13,000 per academic year. Scholarship holders will be required to serve their bond upon completion of studies
- Good STPM or Matriculation grades
- Strong record in extra co-curricular activities
- Good command of English
- Financial needy
- Full-time undergraduate study at a local government university or local private institution of higher learning
- Not be bonded to or in receipt of other financial aid from other organisations
- Students currently pursuing the above courses can also apply
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the application form or
- Collect the application form at Human Resource Department (1st Floor) Wisma IJM Plantations, Lot 1, Jalan Bandar Utama, Mile 6, Jalan Utara, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah.
All completed application forms should reach us by 19 May 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.